Special short length specification
- Advanced image processing software and a high resolution line sensor ensure high sensitivity detection.
- Easy to view and easily operated interactive screen using a 15-inch LCD touch panel.
- A wide variety of management data (various types of data for NG images, event logs, trend graphs, etc.) is standard equipment.
- Full support for traceability as data can be saved to USB flash memory.
- A compact body of 450 mm is achieved, which is a 350 mm reductoi n from the length of the NX3-24 standard type.
- Main inspection targets
- Small pouch products, packaged products in packs/cartons (including pastries, superfine sugar, sliced ham, and retort products, etc.)
- Detectable foreign objects
- General metals including iron, stainless steel, and aluminum; non-metals including rocks, bones, shells, glass, and ceramics